4/20/07

First Time for Everything

"FIRST, BITE OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW.......THEN CHEW IT."

For those of you who know me..... well, then you know what a big deal it is for me to start this blog - and an even bigger deal to keep it going. I have never been one for keeping in touch.
Don't get me wrong - I have always wanted to keep in touch with friends and family [and I think about you often] but for some reason I don't reach out. and I can't explain it. I have never been a big phone talker, and I am no good at replying to emails, writing letters, or sending Christmas cards. It is a major task for me to compose anything. Come to think of it, I avoided classes in college that required any lengthy term papers or excessive reading. No doubt that's why I ended up in Science!! I guess it's just the way my brain works.....



But this year....TODAY.... I vow to change my ways. I still may not call or write, but I will attempt to keep everyone up to date with what I'm up to and hope this helps in our keeping in touch.

No comments: