6/22/09

Re-newed

It's amazing what a little break from training and racing.....and a new bike will do for you!

Since my move in May, things have been so crazy that my training got a little skewed, but then, I settled in and the past 2 weeks of trainng have been GREAT!

I LOVE my new bike. In Fact, I AM IN LOVE WITH MY NEW BIKE :-) Isn't she pretty?
I have had it for 4 weeks now, and I love it more and more each day.
As usual with a new position, the saddle and I have a few issues, but that alwaws takes a little more time. The first time I got on the bike, I felt like it was made for me - I just molded to it. Oh my gosh, I am so comfortable - and excited to ride! I've beeen RE-BORN!
Training is back in full swing now as I begin gearing up for the 5430 in Boulder in August. That race will begin the second half of the season where I plan to finish it off with an Ironman in November. I am ready to take the bull by the horns - feeling healthy, strong and ready to go!
What a difference a BIKE makes :-)
Thanks ORBEA! the ORDU ROCKS!
later...

No comments: