6/2/09

Still Alive....and Kickin'


Oh my GOSH...things have been so crazy. I dont have much time, so I'll give it all to you in a nutshell. I've been training and racing- did IMNO 70.3 - did OK, not great, but not aweful...then I did some smaller races locally...then Crawfishman...then Gulf Coast Triathlon....then Memphis in May....then I took a break. I needed it.

But then my break got very busy as Ryan and I moved. what a pain moving is - but it is nice to be in a bigger place. Have not been able to catch up on sleep though as there is always sonething to do. as a matter of fact, i feel like I sould be doing something other than writing on my blog right now....but anyway....

so the last few weeks I have been holding onto my fitness the best I can whils getting settled in and tring to figure out the rest of the race season.

Now, the highlight of the first half of the season you ask???
Well, I won my first Pro Race! Big deal for little ol' me!
ok, well, gotta go....for now


2 comments:

Damie said...

Glad you are still around? What pro race did you win? That is AWESOME! I know it feels good to get some feedback for all of your hard work. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hi Caroline. So good to get a sign of life from you. I was just about to drop you an email asking what the heck was going on. Congratulations for your first win as a pro - keep on rocking! Next Sunday I will race IM 70.3 Switzerland. I am in the best shape ever - let's hope for that Clearwater slot. Keep your fingers crossed. Gilbert.