3/23/11

its a mad mad world...

ok, so maybe im just a little cranky today....but in my defense, i've have 2 huge training days back to back totaling about 12 hours of physical work...
so right now, I'm sitting in my chair in front of my HUGE tv in a semi coma after putting away my favorite buffalo chicken sandwich and an oatberry muffin...reflecting about the day, trying not to fall asleep.

and so a few things are running thru my mind -

like....whats up with all the mad people driving on the road? and why dont they like people who run? or ride their bikes? are they mad at us because we are healthy? dunno....but the older and more out of shape they are, the madder they seem to be....

and whats the deal with the paperboy not stopping at stop signs? who said you dont have to obey the traffic laws in the early morning hours? this week, i almost got hit by a teenager turning at high speed thru a stopsign into my path at 430am...i mean, i was close to being a hood ornament of a 20 year old red pick up truck. its bad enough having to duck when he hurls a paper past you, but really....

ok, i am cranky. i admit.

heres hoping the rednecks in mississippi are nicer to me tomorrow as i haul my larger than normal frame up the mountains in hopes of shedding a few last pounds off my ass. and the dogs...lets hope no one lets the dogs out...

No comments: