2/18/09

Hanging in

the past week has been, well, "light" to say the least. I had to take a lot of time off because i got sick, but am now able to do a little stuff, so I am encouraged. I spent the past 8 days either sleeping, organizing my gear, cleaning house, and preparing for the nutrition seminar we did last night at Lakeview. ok, i did a little ligt training in there, but not until the weeeknd really when i could breathe a little easier.
The lecture last night went really well. Catherine Wilbert from The Nutrition Company was a hit. The Nutrition Company is one of my Sponsors and I use a lot of her products because they are all natural and of the highest quality. She is so tuned in to health and nutrition (she's a Neuropathic Doctor after all!) and is such a wealth of information. check out her stuff like the Phytoceutical Formulations Protein Mix's and the Concentrated Superfood - 2 of my favorites among many others.
Anyhoo, just wanted to send a little update. I am hoping to be back on the bike and run by this weekend and then we'll see how well my big base prepared me for this little bump in the road....

No comments: