6/12/08

My Trip to Colorado

DAY ONE
OK, I know, it's been a while...the story of my life lately it seems! The past 6 weeks at home have been absolutely crazy, but I'm on a solo road trip now, so I have all the time in the world to think, train, sleep, and write.
Early this morning I left for my trip to Fort Collins, Colorado for a 2-week training stint leading up to BSLT 70.3 on the 29th of this month. Without going into it all right now, I have had a bit of trouble getting going this year, but I'm starting to feel on track again- not quite 100%, but close. I have been looking forward to getting away - out of my regular everyday life - to think and focus on what lies ahead. I'll get into all that's been going on since April in the next few days, as i plan to write every day and document my trip and keep everyone tuned in.
After driving over 14 hours, and only one real incident of getting lost (I have no idea how I made it thru Dallas OK), I'm staying in the town of Dalhart, TX tonite. I'll be off in the morning after a little run...nite

No comments: