9/30/12

2 WEEKS AND COUNTING...FUNDRAISING UPDATE

KONA FUNDRAISING has been SUCESSFUL!!!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE who helped me out along the way. 
I wish I could say I will race to be on the podium, but I am afraid I have a different goal now since the onset of a hip injury I have been suffering with since late August. 
My goal is now to finish, let the race unfold as it will, have a great day, absorb it all,
and LIVE in the MOMENT! 
And wherever that lands me (podium or not) will be AWESOME!

Both the Pool style Raffle and the one day sales
from the Great Harvest Bread Company were
HUGE SUCESSES!! 
                                    
 
THANKS TO EVERYONE  WHO DONATED MONEY,
 A PRIZE,
BOUGHT A SQUARE OR TWO...OR 10,
OR
BOUGHT A LOAF OF BREAD!
 

YOUR SUPPORT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!!
 



















RAFFLE
WINNERS! 

POOL #1
 ANN BLOSSMAN
BILL & EMILY SMITH
DANNY STEIB
TOM BALLENTINE
GUIDO
 
POOL #2
TODD RICHARD
JENNIFER WILD (x2)
JOSH FOSTER
GLYNN LUNNEY
TOM BALLENTINE
MICHELLE PARSONS
BARRY EDWARDS
LISA HAMAKER
MELISSA & RICK KING
 

No comments: